In an environment where plan sponsors are increasingly looking for greater transparency and accountability, Navitus stands alone as the industry alternative to traditional models with a strong commitment to lowering prescription costs. As such, we offer a powerful solution that’s proven to take the unnecessary costs out of pharmacy benefit management. We call it Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented. Using this approach, we’ve been helping plan sponsors of all types and sizes reduce their costs since our inception in 2003.
From the beginning, we’ve challenged the status quo. In fact our founder, Robert Palmer, believed that PBMs needed to evolve to better align with the client’s needs. True to those beliefs, today we offer an independent and full disclosure business model to ensure complete alignment with our client’s goals. To accomplish this we:
- Put people first with our stewardship-driven model
- Deliver clinically appropriate, lowest-net-cost therapies and the highest quality standards of care, consistent with our URAC PBM accreditation
- Base true value on lowest-net PMPM drug cost
- Consider all network discounts and rebates the contract floor—not the contract ceiling
- Provide full pass-through of all network rate and manufacturer rebate upside performance and negotiated pricing improvements immediately over the contract life
- Engage members to drive adherence and improved health
- Provide unsurpassed reporting and business support
- Commit to raising the standard of integrity within our industry at all levels of the claims process
As a result, we’ve helped many clients over the years to reinvent their pharmacy benefits and achieve greater savings. We look forward to helping you, too.