Challenging the status quo of pharmacy benefits management.
Our Mission: Navitus Health Solutions is a full-service pharmacy benefit company committed to lowering drug costs, improving health, and providing superior customer service in a manner that instills trust and confidence.
Stewardship of our clients' programs is not just what we do—it is our top priority. We take great pride in achieving a perfect score on the 2012 Pharmacy Benefit Management Institute (PBMI) customer satisfaction report, which reflects our people-first commitment.
We Share a Clear View to take transparency and full pass-through to new heights to deliver extraordinary value and put financial control in our clients’ hands. Our focus is on improving member well-being and optimizing value—as evidenced by our year-over-year drug trend rate, which is consistently well below the national trend, and outstanding generic fill rate. An extensive suite of customizable PBM services enables us to tailor solutions to meet each client’s specific needs.
Since our inception in 2003, we have challenged the status quo. Robert Palmer, Navitus' founder, believed that the current state of the PBM industry could no longer stand as the benchmark for decision-makers to select their PBM providers; and the business model must challenge the status quo to ensure complete alignment of interests between the PBM and its clients. True to these beliefs, our independent and full disclosure business model ensures complete alignment of our interests with those of our clients and their members by:
- Putting people first with our stewardship-driven model
- Delivering clinically appropriate, lowest-net-cost therapies and the highest quality standards of care, consistent with our URAC PBM accreditation
- Basing true value on lowest-net PMPM drug cost
- Considering all network discounts and rebates the contract floor—not the contract ceiling
- Providing full pass-through of all network rate and manufacturer rebate upside performance and negotiated pricing improvements immediately over the contract life
- Engaging members to drive adherence and improved health
- Providing unsurpassed reporting and business support
- Providing advanced technology to meet all regulatory requirements and to support data integration and health information exchanges for coordination across provider networks
- Supporting client-specific pricing strategies, such as 340B and GPO pricing
Our business model and government preparedness activities enable us to assist our clients in navigating the complexities of health care reform. We are already well-positioned to address the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), as demonstrated by our full pass-through pricing; full transparency and full disclosure operations; clinically-appropriate, lowest-net-cost therapies; and consumer engagement, prevention and adherence with interventions and targeted solutions that encourage optimal behavior.
We put people first, provide the tools to drive better outcomes, and use data to Share a Clear View to support informed decisions.
Come Share a Clear View with us.